Quick, easy & hassle free

Buy Your Dream Home

Lowest Interest Rates – Calculate EMI – Check Eligibility – Instant e-Approval – Special Offers

9.70% P.A. ONWARDS.

    Request Quote Now

    Easy to apply for a loan with us,Once you have complete this form.

    HOME LOAN

    Buying a house is dream for many involves a lot of financial plannigs. quicksloan home loan makes it easier for those who want to make relise this dream. with our home loan platform you can now get digital saction of your home loan at attractive rate of intrest in just a few simple steps. Home Loans is the largest Mortgage Lender in India, which has helped over 30 lakh families to achieve the dream of owning a home. a home loan is a financing solution that you can avail to buy a home with ease. here the plot, flat or the other property that you are purchasing sevral as colletral. however you can also oput for this loan to renovate, repair or cunstruct a home. as per RBI guidlines no landers is permitted to offer 100% home financing. you need to make a dowm payment amounting to 10-20% of the property’s purchase price. typical, you can obtain upto 80% housing loan financing for your property.

    Reason to Choose us

    We offer award-winning, low-rate car loans with no ongoing fees,saving our customers thousands of dollars.

    Easy Loan Approvals

    Lowest Possible Prices

    FAST APPROVAL LOANS

    Apply for a fast approval loan online with us. It’s easy to apply & loan application will be approved in 24 hours.

    LOWER INTEREST RATES

    Our loan interest starts from 10.95% for personal loans. You can compare various options given by us & choose the best.

    Customer Reviews

    “I loved the customer service you guys provided me. That was very nice and patient with questions I had. I would really like definitely come back here”

    Anup Khade

    “We came out of their offices very happy with their service. They treated us very kindly. Definitely will come back. The waiting time was very appropriate.”

    Pushar Sabane

    “I want to express my appreciation for assistance that you provided over several years to help resolve a difficult financial situation when my debt was out

    Sunil Gade

    Apply Online

    You just need to fill our application form given on the website to apply for a loan. It just takes 2 minutes.

    Share Documents

    Our executives ask for some basic documents to process your application. You need to provide us those documents.

    Fund Transfer

    Once your application is processed and you found eligible for the loan, your application will be approved & your funds will be transferred.

    Get Started Now

    Home Loan is a secured loan given by a bank against the security/hypothecation of an underlying property. In the event of failure to repay by the borrower, the bank can, subject to laws of India, attach/sell the underlying property and recover the principal amount and any outstanding interest thereon. A home loan can be availed for buying an under-construction property, resale property or even to construct a house on a vacant piece of land.

    Loan eligibility is dependent on primarily the following factors:

    1. Cumulative net monthly salary of the applicant and co-applicant.
    2. Quantum of loans and credit card outstanding that you already have. Typically a bank will not give a loan if the total EMI obligation (including the current home loan that your are trying to apply for) exceeds 50-60% of your total net take home salary.
    3. Loan to asset Value (LTV) ratio of 75% which means that the customer has to fund the remaining 25% through his savings or any other source.

    Unlike personal loans, every bank has a single rate of interest for all customers and it does not vary from customer to customer. The Fixed rate of interest will be slightly higher than the Variable rate of Interest. So it depends on which option you choose.

    To calculate the borrowing limit, one can combine the earnings of oneself and the spouse or children. The combined income will then decide the borrowing limit. Minimum limit is INR 300,000 Maximum limit depends on the earnings combined For loan up to INR 2 Million – 15% of the property value in market For loan above INR 2 Million to up to INR 7.5 Million – 20% of the property value in market For loan higher than INR 7.5 Million – 25% of the property value in market

    We are Here to Help You

    Our mission is to deliver reliable, latest news and opinions.

    Apply For Loan

    Looking to buy a car or home loan? then apply for loan now.

    Get Appointment

    Call us at

    9920356789

    lnfo@memyloan.com

    Contact Us

    Talk to Advisor

    Need to loan advise? Talk to our Loan advisors.

    Meet The Advisor